Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Iron pumping Rose

Her name is Rosemary,and she is a lady of high integrity. of high standards. who carries herself well. she is known in the sport of health and fitness. and although she does not always get the recognition that she deserves. she is a well endured and well rounded athlete of her time. she has competed for the Ms International title a few times that I know of. she has a website for all of us fans to visit. and as she welcomes our support. I am sure she will always be the main attraction at any sporting event in america. sometimes many women who enter the sport of bodybuilding don't stay in it very long. unless it's the career that they have chosen. I would guess that it's a future in it. many bodybuilders have landed jobs as physical education teachers in schools and colleges. so I guess that there is some future in all of that pumping and sweating. but as I send this message to my dear friend Rosemary. I want you to know that I will forever support you know matter what avenue you take. a friendship is forever, and forever I will always be your friend.

No comments: