Tuesday, June 12, 2007

a special greeting to Ambassador Carol Moseley Braun

Greetings Ambassador Braun, as I send this greeting to you I send it to you as a token of good faith and good will. as a friend and as a fellow entrepreneur. I who have supported you for many years will always be at you side in spirit and in heart. I was deeply saddened to hear about you ordeal with an assailant. weak men, I call them. and only weak men will plan and plot to assault a woman of you calibre. a strong man would never even bring such an idea in his head. only weak men have criminal minds. I have dealt with weak men since child hood. while growing up in a poor and rough neighborhood. I always thought that it was the economy. but as I begin to grow older I soon began to realize that the economy may have played a role. but it wasn't the whole reason why most males could not do better for themselves. opportunity is out there for us. Ambassador Braun. all that we have to do is reach for it. reach for it. and grasp it, and use it. but weak men cannot think, weak men have no positive mind set. weak men think they are tough, but they are only little boys who were not brought up to handle responsibility. therefore they must prey on the hardworking and honest people of our society who was taught to do right. weak men are cowards. and that person who assaulted you was a coward. a low life good for nothing coward. he wanted to be a man so bad, he took all of the wrong angles. my advice to that person, be a man, learn to work for what you want in life. but like chicago, seattle is no different. we must reach children when they are young, and as they grow older they will not turn into the vicious criminals that lurk our streets today.

No comments: