Friday, February 16, 2007

chasing a pigeon on a wire

It is a dreary day, a messy day, an ugly day but as this is about to unfold I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. as the rain beats me down while enroute to work. as the bus splashes water on my clean fresh clothes. it that moment when I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when the hallway is full and I as i grow angry and mad. I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. as the boss begins to yell and scream about work not being done on time. I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. as lunchtime rolls around and a co-worker spills juice on my pants. I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when the noise level reaches three hundred decibles I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when I forget my girlfriends gift and she kicks me out of her house and demands that I not return until I have her gift. I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when I am at supermarket and the clerk throws the items in a paper bag and then the bag tears on me, I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when I am watching my TV and the tube explodes I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when I go to bed and the whole bed breaks down. I am chasing a pigeon on a wire. when I wake up the next day and the nightmare begins again I am chasing a pigeon on a wire.

No comments: