Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Insane Game in the political realm

In the city where politics are abound. Washington DC, is a place there is all sorts of attitudes and personalities. as one who was once involved in the homeless circle I saw many things including the insanity of so called normal people. I experienced the fear of the homeless. I saw the homeless mistreat one one another. I saw the rage and the constant hate towards one another. for the nations capitol, there are many things yet to be desired. having spent nine years in the nations capitol. I had witnessed many things. including threats made against me. this is part of the problem with mental illness of many of the homeless. many times they feel their habitat is being invaded. and so they react in a violent nature. but I have non homeless people react in a violent way on the road. road rage has been the biggest problem with people on the road in washington DC.
I often come to DC to take care of business, being the businessman that I am now. I have to deal with aloit of issues.
and it is not an easy thing to deal with when you are trying to keep peace with an extremely hostile Individual.
but in today's society everything is taken personally, attitudes are very constant amongst african americans, no matter how positive we try to be towards one another there is always that one Individual who will cop an attitude over nothing. a complete jackass I call them. at one time, there was unity within the african american community, it all fell apart when the bill of rights was signed and then the drugs started coming in to poor neighborhoods. ever since then the black community has gone straight to hell, but that's the way it is, and as this story defines the Insane game in the political realm

No comments: