Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I hear the ocean sing

I hear the ocean sing as it sings your name, I hear it because I care for you so much, I hear it sing because i have known you so long. I hear the ocean sing, it sings a song of love, it sings a song of a man who loves only one woman. I hear the ocean sing. I ask you caramel, this is a song that the ocean is singing, can you hear the song. do you hear thta the ocean is bringing across to you. I hear the ocean sing. I hear the ocean sing to you. I hear the ocean sing to me. I hear the ocean sing to our being united as man and wife. you are my friend, you are my business associate, you are my most sought after love interest. I hear the ocean sing and the words that the ocean is saying is that I love you. can you hear the ocean's words, I hear the ocean sing. and it continues to send you my message. it continues to say that I do love you.

No comments: