Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Washington DC the year 3520

I am traveling along a lonely road where only a few cars and trucks frequent and as I am listening to the radio, I become very drowsey after many hours on the road, I suddenly doze off into a deep sleep and with out notice the vehicle which I am traveling in suddenly crashes into a ravine. I lay in a prone position for several hours when there suddenly appears a few emergency units from the DC general Hospital. I am placed on a stretcher, and taken to the emergency room at DC general Hospital, I am too confused at this moment to worry about the vehicle that I was In. as the ambulance is in route. I suddenly come around in a daze I ask the EMS personnel where am I. they respond by saying washington DC. I pass out again. when I awaken I am ordered to awaken by a voice that I am not familiar with. Mr Mallory" the voice calls out. Mr Mallory' the voice calls out to me again. at this time I suddenly come out of sleepy daze. I respond by saying' yes I am August Mallory' very good sir' now that you are awake' now that I have your attention. maybe now I can get some answers. Mr Mallory you were pulled from a 2007 jeep wrangler, that vehicle has been made in the last sixty years. Mr Mallory where have you been Living? in a cave. plus there was a 2007 license plate attached to the vehicle. Mr Mallory are you aware of year this is. I respond by saying yes' it's the year 2007. and to tell me otherwise is a straightout joke, and this is some kind of a joke right Doctor, this is the year 3520 Mr Mallory. I suddenly let out a loud roar of laughter. 3520 HA, HA, HA, what are you saying? 3520 HA,HA, HA, this is the best joke that I have ever heard, Damn you Mallory, you dare laugh at me. be prepared to speak with our administrator.
later that day' I am greeted by the administrator. Hello Mr Mallory. I am Dr willkie, so tell me about your self. maybe you can tell me what's going on doctor. how is it that I am driving along a highway in the year 2007, suddenly I fall sleep behind the wheel and I wake up in the year 3520. I am not crazy. somebody is playing games with me. and I don't like it. Mr mallory, Mr Mallory, I understand how confusing it may seem to you. first you are in the year 2007 and suddenly you wake up in the the year 3520. very understandable Mr Mallory. after several days and hours I make a break for it. taking an ems as an escape vehicle. I am chased through fog and rain and the police are in pursuit of me. I lead authorities on a desperate chase through the city. I crash the ems vehicle and take off running. while on the run through busy streets and back alley ways. I am suddenly overcome with smoke ans pollution and I passout from fumes. when I awaken a DC police officer is standing over me in my vehicle. he helps me out of the jeep. I am back in the year 2007. after assuring them that all is well with me the police leave. I look around for a few moments trying to figure out if what happened did or was this only a dream.

No comments: