Friday, February 16, 2007

I see you talking but but do you hear me.

I see you talking but do you hear me. as I stand on that cold and chilly corner selling real change I see you talking but do you hear me. as come my way way I see you talking but do you hear me. I call out real change in repeated cadence. but you hear me. I see you talking but do you hear me. on your cellphone or with a friend, I see you talking but do you hear me. as you stand near me talking to a friend, only within ear shot of me. I see you talking but do you hear me. as I say real change, real change help the homeless, I see you talking but do you hear me. as you pass me by you look in confusion as to what I am doing. I see you talking but do you hear me. as you passby beggars you will drop a coin or maybe a dollar but will passby me as to not even notice me. are you afraid. what are you afraid of. I hear you talking, but do you hear me. as I say agin in my expert cadence. real change, real change help the homeless. I see you talking but do you hear me. in pouring rain, in blistering wind, in deep freezing snow, in unbearable heat I call out again real change, real change, help the homeless. I see you talking but do you hear me.

No comments: