Friday, February 16, 2007

I saw a man sleeping on a bench

It early morning and I saw a man sleeping soundly on a bench one day. as I passed he made no move but snored very loudly on his back. I saw a man sleeping on a bench one day. he was wearing ragged and tattered clothing with a blanket wrapped halfway around him. he was sleeping soundly as the chilly wind passed around him. I saw a man sleeping on a bench one day. as I watched him sleep he made no move nor even a toss or a turn. I watched this man sleep for a very long time. I see you man on the bench, and as you sleep what do you feel. how dob you feel. what is your next move. to a shelter or to the street. when the soup truck arrives, what will you eat. I saw a man sleeping on a bench one day. he was tired, weather beaten and old. his hair was as white as snow, his shoes were ragged, torn and rundown. I saw a man sleeping on a bench on day. with his belongs by his side, sleeping very loudly to known passersby. I saw a man sleeping on a bench one day. will he wake. will he shake off his chilly effects, where will he go as I have seen him walk so slow. I saw a man sleeping on a bench one day.

No comments: